Hello to any or all. I’m very inquisitive the other people thinking about Ukraine. Please right down 5 main things exactly what can you like about Ukraine and 5 things that which you dislike. Many thanks for the solution.
Likes 1 crimea 2 the foodstuff 3 perhaps perhaps perhaps not high priced 4 gorgeous females like my girlfriend oberlon beer dislikes 1 passport control at borispol airport 2 taxi touts at borispol they wont take no for the response 3 ladies scammers 4 rude shopping staff in stores eg kiev may be the worst 5 dymano kiev i help shaktar donetsk hope you will find this of good use? Regards bagot13
But my estimation. 1. Love people russkih I ukraincev, 2. Agree women simply amazing, 3. Lots of history 4. Love that this nation so various in every her parts: western, Southern, North, East, 5. No visa: ))(now)
1. Dislike because everywhere small individuals in energy whom in place of helping individuals you will need to make thert life more challenging.
Hello Bagot13. Many thanks for the answer! I favor your responses. Consent with all your likes)) & most of dislikes. You might be extremely right about taxi motorists at KBP we often ignore them also it works. Girl scammers are terrible and I also think the smartest thing is in order to avoid those dating sites. But few tales that we heard ended up being effective. Yeah shopping stuff is rude. That’s a shame. I believe for they jobs situation would be different if they were getting more money. Dynamo. Oh no.it’s the team that is best ever))). Julia
I’m a Canadian expert who since been visiting Ukraine several times in the very last 6 years. I simply love this national nation a great deal, all things are evolving therefore quickly right right here. It is facinating to look at.
And undoubtedly women that are ukrainian soooo breathtaking.
The following is my e-mail= email@example.com
Hello Olgaehr. I like your answer. I favor exact same reasons for Ukraine. Particularly tradition, Crimea and meals.
Well I do not too want to sound negative, but consider i will be Ukrainian and lived here for fifteen years. After surviving in United States Of America for 13 years later we saw things from various viewpoint once I came ultimately back:
1. Bribes remain in, might be bad or a valuable thing
2. Costs constantly increase when you talk English, I’d to share with my hubby to help hongkong cupid keep their mouth closed once I asked for an amount
3. Also I was fine, my husband got sick from who knows what – meat or samogon, hahaha though I love food and
4. I’m like individuals don’t respect structures, roads, areas any longer. During communism at the least there is a feeling of pride and community, now no body cares. It really is unfortunate because I’m sure no one are able to chip set for relationship charges and it is unusual, it absolutely was just extremely depressing to see my area being completely run down. Here are a few pictures:
5. It is a pity maybe maybe not people that are many English yet. I usually tell my buddies to go have a look at Ukraine, but no real means they’ll be in a position to circumvent without once you understand some Russian. Specially with a few «awesome» customer care Eastern Europe is famous for: )
1. Inexpensive generally speaking
2. Women are pretty as a whole
4. They do not take down females (more often than not)
5. Generally speaking, safe, I do believe they will have a lesser criminal activity price when compared with malaysia (when it comes to raping, robbery, but pickpocketing is higher in ukraine)
6. Some places are stunning, eg: crimea, odessa.
– Airport bribes and customized control and visa (their exended visa is even in WRITTEN type in RUSSIAN Language. )
– People think Russian could be the earth’s Language, you are horrible if you cant speak russian.
-Withour Russian language, it is possible to scarcely endure in plenty of places.
– The electronic devices and gadgets/technology are much more costly in comparison to other areas.
– plenty of red tapes
– low efficiency in solutions, any kind. Airtickets, bookings, train tickets, hospitals, supermarkets etc etc. They simply do not appear to bother.
– «clients are often right» is not relevant in Ukraine, also Kiev. The sellers/providers will always the following.
– individuals could be very rude and unfriendly on occasion
– the foodstuff has smaller varieties(it is biased, I understand)
– alternatives of items are much too few
– appears alienated through the remaining portion of the world, they do not have several things, also airlines/budget airlines are waywayway too restricted. But I believe possibly they wil enhance because they develope
– you are able to barely find publications of other languages except russian/ukrainian.
– the scent of vodka in lips
– heated water supply and heater that goes shortage frequently particularly in wintertime. (maybe pertains for simferopol)
Might seem unjust, but i travel back home once a to malaysia year. If in contrast to Malaysia, everything seems more serious right right here in Ukraine. Therefore sorry.
However in basic, it isnt that bad (i mean ok for travelling and quick term remain). Performing being a residence right right here wouldn’t be recommended, pay is incredibly low I do believe, unless you’re assigned to operate right right here from abroad.